Certifications and Affiliates
We are one of only three organizations in New Hampshire that have achieved the Snow & Ice Management Association’s (SIMA) Certification for Snow Professionals. We have also received Green Snow Pro Certification. Our construction foremen are Massachusetts Certified Installers for walls and ICPI Certified for walks, patios and driveways. We have achieved National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA) certification, Techo-Pro Certified Contractor status, Hunter Irrigation Specialist certification and P & L Landscaping is also the only Certified “Aquascape” Contractor in New Hampshire for pond installation and maintenance. We are also one of the first to receive UNH’s T2 certification in winter salt reduction for commercial salt applicators.
Under Eric Brand’s leadership, P & L Landscaping has earned its A+ rating as an accredited status member of the NH Better Business Bureau (BBB).
• 2003 Stateline Irrigation Sales Achievement Award
• 2006 Hunter Irrigation Gold Achievement Award
• 2008 Finalist for “Landscaper of the Year” a national contest through Landscape Care Magazine
• 2009 Top 100 snow plow contractor, through Snow Magazine
• 2009 Earned the designation of “CSP” Certified Snow Professional through Snow and Ice Management, the vigorous training included Subcontracting, Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting, Snow and Ice Sciences and Snow Plowing Techniques. Eric was one of the first 100 landscapers nationwide to achieve this level of certification
• 2010 Nashua Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year Nominee
• 2011, 2012, 2013, 2017 & 2018 “Best of Nashua”, Nashua Telegraph
• 2012, 2013 & 2016 “Best of Souhegan Region” Cabinet Press
• 2014 Inducted to the “Hall of Fame” with the Boys and Girls club of greater Nashua.
• 2014 Nominated for Small Business of the Year, from Enterprise Bank
• 2019 “Small Business of the Year” Nashua Chamber of Commerce